Owners Tony and Marda, after running South Africa’s Flagship Fred Astaire Studio in Randburg (1989-2006), originally established The Dance Junxion(then called The Dance Warehouse) in the Mall of Rosebank in 2003, running both Randburg and Rosebank Studios with a 55 Staff members contingency. In 2006 they sold both their Randburg & Rosebank Dream studios
with the birth of their child, Carina, and purchased the Rosebank Studio back 3 years later until 2012, when they moved their business to the very large Coachman’s Crossing Venue.
After a 5 Year Period @ Coachman’s , the finally realized their DREAM of building their own exclusive Boutique Dance Studio in the leafy suburb of Bryanston: 23 Nancy road, Klevehill Park, Bryanston.
The Dance Junxion Mission:
- Providing a home for dance for those who dance for recreation and those who dance to perfect their art.
- Maintaining a high standard of discipline & integrity
- Doing all in Xcellence
- Being Aspirational and Accessible
- Creating a fun, xciting dance environment for all members without compromising on the quality of training they receive.
- Creating unity and sound partnerships in dance